Join APHE for three days of professional networking and presentations that will enhance your humane education program. This is the national conference for humane educators!
Conference Registration: Conference registration includes 3 days of presentations and workshops, the mixer, the auction, and all meals during the conference. Cost is $350 for non-members, $250 for members. (Become a member here for $50!)
Students may register for $150 (must provide information about college and facility advisor to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive discount code for registration).
To learn more about the conference, please visit the conference website at www.apheconference.com.
Register by visiting the Register section of this site. Here you will find all registration options, including guest registrations and optional events (additional charges).
Conference registration closes on Monday, March 5th.
Online eConference: Catch all of the conference presentations on the main stage both LIVE and recorded for future viewing all for $150. Register for the conference streaming here!
Excursion: We have a fantastic excursion planned for conference goers on Friday, March 9 to the Big Cat Rescue. Cost is $60. To join us, simply add on this option during registration. Space is limited!
- All cancellations, refund requests and registration transfers must be communicated to the conference coordinators at email@example.com.
- Registration transfers are allowed. They must be coordinated by the individuals involved and the names of those involved must be communicated to the conference coordinators before the start of the conference.
- If a cancellation is required:
- A full refund minus a $25 processing fee up until 10 days before the first day of the conference can be requested. First day of the conference is defined as the day the presentations start.
- After the 10 day window, no refunds will be given.
- No refunds for the excursion will be given; however, excursion fees can be transferred to someone else in the case of cancellation. If this needs to occur, the conference coordinator must be notified before the excursion.